4 x ICONIC ULTRAS
- THE WESTERN STATES 100 With snow covering the highest passes, and sweltering heat in the valleys, America’s most classic race covers a distance of 100 miles (or 161 kilometers).
- ULTRA-TRAIL MT FUJI Experience the Japanese culture by foot on the 168 km trail around Japan’s highest mountain, the beautiful active volcano Mount Fuji.
- ULTRA-TRAIL DU MONT-BLANC Located in the heart of the Alps and taking you through France, Italy, and Switzerland. The best runners complete the 171 kilometer course in just over 20 hours, while others spend two nights on the path.
- If you don’t have the time to run this long, there are options: How about THE 0.0 INSTANT GRATIFICATION RUN in Philadelphia, USA? At 0 miles, it is the shortest race ever, and takes only a second.
Comfortable shoes, baby powder, and determination are wise to bring if you are going on a solo run. But when competing there are often mandatory equipment that you are required to wear or bring in your backpack. Here is the UTMB basic kit list:
- Running pack
- Mobile phone
- Personal beaker, 15 cl minimum
- Minimum water supply: 1 liter
- 2 x torches
- Survival blanket
- Food reserve
- Waterproof jacket with hood
- Long-legged trousers
- Cap or bandana
- An additional warm second layer
- Waterproof gloves
- Waterproof pants
- Id card
Our customer service team is happy to assist and guide you with what to wear for running. Feel free to ask us anything and get ready for your next run.