Returns | Austria
You can return your order within 30 days of receiving it
To return a product, please use the DHL Express pre-paid return label that you received with your order. Fill out the enclosed return form and put it with the items you want to return. Follow the step-by-step instructions below. If you did not receive a pre-paid return label in your package, or have lost yours, please contact customer service and we will arrange a new return label for you.
How to change sizes or colors of items
If you want to change a color or size, return the products you want to exchange (follow the step-by-step instructions below) and place a new order for the products you wish to exchange to. We will refund you for the returned items as soon as we have received your return.
We will refund your return as soon as we have received and processed it, usually it does not take more than a week from that you shipped the return. If you have paid your order through Klarna invoice, please go to www.klarna.com/at and report your invoice as returned. If you have any questions about your invoice or payment, please contact Klarna.
How to make a return, step by step:
1. Put the items that you wish to return with their original packaging into a sturdy and safe box, if possible use the box in which you received your order. Fill out the enclosed return form and add it into the parcel.
2. Attach the pre-paid return sticker onto the box. If you use the original box please make sure that the old shipping label is not visible. Save the archive document so that you can track your return.
3. Book a pick-up with DHL Express by following this link: mydhl.express.dhl/at/en/home.html#/schedulePickupTab
4. If you have paid your order through Klarna invoice, please go to www.klarna.com/at and report your invoice as returned.
5. As soon as we have received your return we will refund you, or if you have paid by invoice, credit your invoice. You will receive a credit memo from us as soon as this is done. If you want to know the progress of your return, go to www.dhl.at and track it with the waybill number that you find on your archive document.
Please note that all items that you return to us must be in an unused and new condition. We will not accept returns of products that have any signs of use. If you would have received an item that is not in a new condition or faulty, please contact customer service and we will be glad to assist you further.