Now you’ve got the chance to join us at Stellar Equipment as we are looking for a full-time e-commerce specialist who loves outdoor. As the E-Commerce Specialist you’re responsible for developing and optimizing our website – creating an outstanding customer experience.
We are looking for an analytical and ambitious E-Commerce Specialist with experience working in e-commerce, preferably with D2C brands. As an E-Commerce Specialist at Stellar Equipment, you will report directly to our E-Commerce Manager and work closely with the whole e-commerce team. We believe that you love the outdoors and that you are ambitious with a strong can-do attitude.
In this role you will be responsible for the website functionality and work towards creating the best possible e-commerce experience for our customers. You will develop strategies for conversion rate optimization and for increasing AOV. Your tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Development and optimization of the website and its functionality.
- UX, conversion and AOV optimization.
- Identify, evaluate, test and implement new website functionality and features.
- Payment and shipping solutions.
- Product enrichment and category merchandising.
- Working together with the creative team to keep all website content up-to-date and on-brand.
- SEO optimization.
- Website analytics and insights.
- Part of the operations team contributing to delivering outstanding customer experience and growth.
If you want to join a fast-growing outdoor brand and contribute to creating a seamless e-commerce customer experience, do not hesitate to apply for the role as E-Commerce Specialist and get the chance of joining us on our journey to become the world’s best outdoor brand. Send your application with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31st of January 2022.