W Ultralight Down Hood
This is the lightest and warmest technical down jacket on the market. Perfect as a wind proof outer jacket or as an insulation layer under your shell. Made in the lightest nylon rip-stop fabric available and insulated with an amazing 1000 fill power ultra high quality down that is also water-resistant.
Please note that since the fabric is vey light, there will be some see-through on the Red colorway. If you wear a dark mid-layer under this jacket you will see darker areas where the seams are. This is normal and not unusual on these kind of garments.
- Face fabric and lining: 10/20 denier, 34g/sqm, 100% nylon rip-stop. Read more
- Insulation: 1000FP water-resistant goose down. Read more
- Total weight (size S): 254 grams.
- Down fill weight: S 76,9g, M 83,8g, L 90, g, XL 98,5g.
- Fixed hood adjustable with draw string.
- Zipped chest pocket.
- Zipped hand pockets.
- One hand pocket doubles as stow-bag.
- Extended back.
- Pre-articulated sleeves.
- Bottom hem adjustable with elastic drawstring.
As soon as your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email with the tracking number. Track your purchase under My Account. As of now, we ship to Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Austria, Norway & UK. Soon, we will deliver to Switzerland.
You can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service
Check out the chart below. These are the body measurements we use when
we design our products. If your measurements are in between two sizes we
recommend you to go for the bigger size if you want a looser fit and the
smaller size if you prefer a slimmer fit.
Please read more about sizes here