W Stellar Shell Jacket
Out of stock (sign up for our newsletter to get in-stock notifications)
This might be the only technical shell jacket you will ever need. Lightweight and with an engineered fit — it is water proof, extremely breathable and designed to excel in all outdoor activities. Use it for skiing and mountaineering in the winter and for kayaking and hiking in the summer. Technical features include ventilation zippers designed to work while wearing a backpack, integrated snow-gaitor system and radio system pocket.
- Face fabric: 3-ply, Dermizax NX™ fabric. Read more
- DWR treated, fully waterproof and extremely breathable, 165gr/sqm, 100% polyester.
- Waterproofness: 20 000 mm. Read more
- Breathability: 30 200 mm/sqm/24h.
- Garment weight (size S): 545 grams.
- Fixed hood adjustable at front and at back.
- Extra high at front of hood for maximum protection against the elements.
- Extended back.
- YKK Aquaguard™ technology used on all exposed zippers. Read more
- Two-way front zipper.
- Two chest pockets.
- One chest pocket equipped with internal radio pocket.
- Two hand pockets.
- One upper arm pocket.
- Ventilation under arms engineered to work with backpack.
- Bottom hem adjustable with elastic drawstring.
- Extra big cuff openings for easy closure.
- Cuffs adjustable with velcro.
- Pre-articulated sleeves.
- Extra long sleeves for extra freedom of movement.
- One zipped inner pocket.
- One mesh inner pocket.
- Internal snowgaiter with “Stellar Closure System”. Read more
As soon as your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email with the tracking number. Track your purchase under My Account. As of now, we ship to Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Austria, Norway & UK. Soon, we will deliver to Switzerland.
You can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service
Check out the chart below. These are the body measurements we use when
we design our products. If your measurements are in between two sizes we
recommend you to go for the bigger size if you want a looser fit and the
smaller size if you prefer a slimmer fit.
Please read more about sizes here