M Red Hot Parka
Out of stock
Super warm, lightweight parka for extremely cold conditions. Made to fit it over your shell jacket when inactive, or as a stand-alone insulation garment. Made in very light nylon rip-stop fabric and insulated with extra high quality 800 fill power goose down that is also water resistant. Oversized hood fits over helmet and offers extra protection and warmth. Hand pockets are lined with soft fleece. Compression bag included for easy packing.
- Face fabric and lining: 10/20 denier, 34g/sqm, 100% nylon rip-stop. Read more
- Insulation: 800FP water-resistant goose down. Read more
- Garment weight (size S): 620 grams.
- Down fill weight: S 240g, M 250,7g, L 264g, XL 277,4g.
- Fixed hood, adjustable at front.
- Extra wide front flap for wind protection.
- Two-way front zipper.
- Two oversized zipped chest pockets.
- Extended back.
- Fleece lined zipped hand pockets.
- Elastic gaiter at cuffs.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs.
- One zipped inner pocket.
- One mesh inner pocket.
- Stow bag included.
As soon as your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email with the tracking number. Track your purchase under My Account. As of now, we ship to Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Austria, Norway & UK. Soon, we will deliver to Switzerland.
You can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service
Check out the chart below. These are the body measurements we use when
we design our products. If your measurements are in between two sizes we
recommend you to go for the bigger size if you want a looser fit and the
smaller size if you prefer a slimmer fit.
Please read more about sizes here