M Lightweight Shell Pants
This is a minimalistic, lightweight and very versatile pant. — it is water proof, extremely breathable and designed to excel in all outdoor activities. Use it for ski touring and mountaineering in the winter and for kayaking and hiking in the summer. Technical features include back pocket pocket, adjustable leg opening and extra long vent zippers.
Please note that the pants does not have kevlar reniforcement inside the leg openings so be carefull if you use them for ski touring.
- Elastic waist with belt loops for maximum 40mm wide belt
- YKK Aquaguard technology used on all exposed zippers Read more
- One zipped back pocket
- Extra long ventilation openings at side of legs. Opening can be opened for top or bottom.
- Three snap buttons along vent zippers alloing you to have fully opened side zip while the pant still is closed
- Pre-articulated knees
- Elastic draw string with hook at leg opening
- Face fabric: 3-Ply, Dermizax NX fabric. Read more
- DWR treated, fully waterproof and extremely breathable 100% Polyester 165gr/sqm
- Waterproofness: 20 000 mm Read
- Breathability: 30 200mm/sqm/24h
- Garment Weight (Size M): 424 grams
Shipping from Stellar Equipment is free of charge. As soon as your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email with the tracking number. Track your purchase under My Account. As of now, we ship to Sweden, Denmark, Finland & UK. Soon, we will deliver to Germany, Austria, Norway and Switzerland.
You can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt. We will cover the cost of the return freight. Please use the backside of the shipping label (just flip it inside the plastic bag) and if possible the original box. Simply return the parcel to the Service Point where you picked it up. As soon as we get the products back we will refund you. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service
Check out the chart below. These are the body measurements we use when
we design our products. If your measurements are in between two sizes we
recommend you to go for the bigger size if you want a looser fit and the
smaller size if you prefer a slimmer fit.
Please read more about sizes here