M Stellar Shell Jacket
This might be the only technical shell jacket you will ever need. Lightweight and with an engineered fit — it is water proof, extremely breathable and designed to excel in all outdoor activities. Use it for skiing and mountaineering in the winter and for kayaking and hiking in the summer. Technical features include ventilation zippers designed to work while wearing a backpack, integrated snow-gaitor system and radio system pocket.
- Face fabric: 3-ply, Dermizax NX™ fabric. DWR treated, fully waterproof and extremely breathable, 165gr/sqm, 100% polyester.
- Waterproofness: 20 000 mm.
- Breathability: 30 200 mm/sqm/24h.
- Garment weight: S 596 grams, M 620 grams, L 653 grams, XL 708 grams, XXL 719 grams.
- Fixed hood adjustable at front and at back.
- Extra high at front of hood for maximum protection against the elements.
- Extended back.
- YKK Aquaguard™ technology used on all exposed zippers.
- Two-way front zipper.
- Two chest pockets. One chest pocket equipped with internal radio pocket.
- Two hand pockets.
- One upper arm pocket.
- Ventilation under arms engineered to work with backpack.
- Bottom hem adjustable with elastic drawstring.
- Extra big cuff openings for easy closure. Cuffs adjustable with velcro.
- Pre-articulated and extra long sleeves for extra freedom of movement.
- One zipped inner pocket.
- One mesh inner pocket.
- Internal snowgaiter with “Stellar Closure System”.
The fit is true to size. Check out our size guide to find the best size for you.