M Red Hot Parka
Super warm, lightweight parka for extremely cold conditions. Made to fit it over your shell jacket when inactive, or as a stand-alone insulation garment. Made in very light nylon rip-stop fabric and insulated with extra high quality 800 fill power goose down that is also water resistant. Oversized hood fits over helmet and offers extra protection and warmth. Hand pockets are lined with soft fleece. Compression bag included for easy packing.
- Face fabric and lining: 10/20 denier, 34g/sqm, 100% nylon rip-stop.
- Insulation: 800FP water-resistant goose down.
- Garment weight: S 633 grams, M 660 grams, L 695 grams, XL 710 grams, XXL 738 grams.
- Down fill weight: S 240 grams, M 251 grams, L 264 grams, XL 277 grams, XXL 289 grams.
- Fixed hood, adjustable at front.
- Extra wide front flap for wind protection.
- Two-way front zipper.
- Two oversized zipped chest pockets.
- Extended back.
- Fleece lined zipped hand pockets.
- Elastic gaiter at cuffs.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs.
- One zipped inner pocket. One mesh inner pocket.
- Stow bag included.
The fit is true to size. Check out our size guide to find the best size for you.