Are you a creative communicator with a passion for social media content, and a deep understanding of international free-skiing culture, alpine activities and outdoor life? Do you want to work at a high-paced startup which is at the cutting edge of direct-to-consumer sales and marketing?
Stellar Equipment, possibly the worlds fastest growing premium outdoor brand, is looking for a Social Media Manager to boost our communication, engage our community, and to build brand awareness through creative, inspiring and effective content across established and new social channels.
As our Social Media Manager you will be working closely with our Marketing and Branding teams in a pivotal role, developing social media strategies in line with our branding goals, ultimately acting as the face and voice of the company. You will be responsible for creating, building and publishing innovative and engaging original content across multiple channels, manage posts, and interact and communicate directly with our global audiences. You need strong communication skills, solid content copywriting and an interest in new digital technologies and social media trends. A deep knowledge of mountain life culture, outdoor trends, and the free-skiing scene is needed to engage our audience.
- Create long term strategies for our organic social media content across multiple channels with the purpose to grow our digital communities, increase engagement and boost brand awareness.
- Create original and innovative content including copy, images, video and graphics alongside our content creators and ambassadors.
- Operate social media channels on a day-to-day basis, responsible for social content packaging, scheduling and distribution.
- Interact and engage with our community, ensuring all social media comments and inquiries are answered promptly and to completion.
- Proactively monitoring industry news and cultural trends for relevant engagement opportunities.
- Monitor performance of content across all channels and deliver regular reporting and analysis.
- Identify product and audience insights from community engagements, and provide feedback into Marketing, Customer Service and Product teams.
- Demonstrated experience in social media communications strategies and in creating engaging content for major platforms.
- Expert knowledge in copywriting, mastering the rhetorics of social media communication.
- A keen eye to visual impressions and experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects)
- Deep understanding of mountain life culture, the world of skiing, and its vocabulary.
- Impromptu self-editorial skills and ad-hoc research abilities.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Drive projects from concept to completion with minimal guidance.
- Completely fluent in English, verbal and written.
At Stellar EQ we act with integrity, transparency and honesty. We think big, we learn fast, and we relentlessly pursue our goals. The team is small, our ambitions are high and the conditions are ever-changing. We are looking for a high-capacity individual who can build long-term relationships in a fast-paced digital world, who can write amazing stories using only 150 characters — and who thrives in a fast-moving and deadline-driven environment.
The position is based in Åre (and/or Stockholm). We will review applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sound like an opportunity you want to pursue, send your application with CV and cover letter to email@example.com.